We look forward to seeing you all in the Spring of 2024!
As a friendly reminder, golfing on the course when it is closed is considered trespassing and theft of services, so please do not violate the closed order.
Beaver Island State Park Golf Course opened in 1965, this 18-hole championship course is located inside the 950-acre Beaver Island State Park on Grand Island on the Niagara River, and between the cities of Buffalo and Niagara Falls. The course has large, manicured greens, accented with hazards of white sand. Golfers can enjoy wildlife as they play down wide fairways that parallel picturesque ponds leading to generous, gently sloped greens. The 18 hole 6,633 yard course offers challenges for seasoned golfers, yet is a great course for beginners to enjoy as well.
VUF Policy Is In Effect – Memorial Day thru Labour Day
(Vehicle Use Fee – Vehicle Park Admission Ticket)
- Your VUF can be redeemed for $7 credit at The Hub for greens fees and golf carts only.
- The VUF ticket must presented to The Hub staff to receive the credit.
- The $7 VUF is waived for those who are 62+ year old during the week, therefore the VUF will NOT be refunded for 62+ during the week.
- Any erroneous week day charge to 62+, can be refunded at the front gate.
- Only one VUF is valid per player in each transaction.
Tee times are not required but strongly encouraged. They can be made using the menu on the right or by calling 716-800-3954.
Golf Course Status
CLOSED FOR THE SEASON.