Welcome to Beaver Island Marina
Home of Some of Western New York's Best Sunsets
Countdown Until Opening Day!
Beaver Island State Park Marina is located inside a 950 acre park directly beside a half-mile sandy swimming beach.
Our marina has 70 seasonal slips and 8 transient boat slips.
Seasonal Rate: $40 per foot of slip length
Transient Rates: (Transient slips must be reserved and paid in advanced.)
- Day and Overnight Stay: $25 per day plus a $10 Reservation Fee
Marina and Park services:
- The Cuddy – small shop for ice and sundries
- half mile, life guard supervised sand beach
- The Sand Stand – beach concessions – food, snacks, ice cream and beverages
- car-top boat launch
- multiple canoe/kayak launches
- bike and nature trails
- nature center
- picnic areas
- athletic fields
- horseshoe pits
- 18-hole championship golf course
- 18 hole championship disc golf course
- Bogeys Pub and Restaurant
- The Hub – provisions store – beach, park and picnic needs
Also located in the park is the River Lea house and museum, home to the Grand Island Historical Society and built by William Cleveland Allen, cousin to Grover Cleveland who visited the family farm on several occasions. In winter, visitors can snowmobile by permit, cross-country ski, snowshoe, sled or ice fish. Waterfowl hunting is allowed in-season by permit.
Visit our sister marina – Big Six Marina Overview located with water access from West Niagara River.