Beaver Island State Park Golf Course
Please note that there will be no carts at this time.
Beaver Island State Park Golf Course is located inside the 950-acre park on Grand Island, NY. The 18 hole 6,600 yard course offers challenges for seasoned golfers, yet is still a great course for beginners to enjoy as well.
(Vehicle Use Fee – Vehicle Park Admission Ticket)
- Your VUF can be redeemed for $7 credit at The Hub for greens fees and golf carts only.
- The VUF ticket must presented to The Hub staff to receive the credit.
- The $7 VUF is waived for those who are 62+ year old during the week, therefore the VUF will NOT be refunded for 62+ during the week.
- Any erroneous week day charge to 62+, can be refunded at the front gate.
- Only one VUF is valid per player in each transaction.
Tee times are not required but strongly encouraged. They can be made using the menu on the right or by calling 716-800-3954.
Golf Course Status
Updated: April 6th